Monday, November 21, 2005

bruise


bruise
Originally uploaded by JaLarge.
Alright kids, have a look at this bruise. This picture is from my christmas party I attended Saturday night and one of my co-workers took a lovely picture of it for me so I could have forever. Awww...isn't that nice, but better yet...awww...isn't that horrendous. Lord what a bruise.

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

jesus large! thats insane! take care of yourself darlin...yikes!

November 21, 2005 at 1:15 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

yikes. im just going to keep saying yikes.

November 22, 2005 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

Good Lord Large! I haven't seen a bruise that big in FOREVER! what did you do??
Anyway, the outfit is cute! I want to go to a fun xmas party!
miss ya

November 26, 2005 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

thanks for having breakfast with me this morning large!

November 28, 2005 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

That's a cute picture of you, minus the bruise. How did that happen? Maybe I should do some post catching-up because I bet you told the story. I just haven't had time to surf on by here lately so I'm a little misinformed at the moment.

December 6, 2005 at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home