hey large, just so you know, when you get married, you know you are not allowed to change your name, right? random thoughts by melissa jean galitz, but i just thought i would clarify with you at an early stage. haha.
Jessica Large is one of the top two coolest names I have ever heard. The other is Liz Fate. I still don't know which one I'd rank # 1.
I take that back, Jessica Large is #1, you have the coolest name on earth Jess. :D
When I finally knock a chick up and have to get married, I'm going to combine my name with hers to form a new name. It's going to be a total trend-setting move.
8 Comments:
well look on the bright side, you get to see me on Thursday:-)
it'd be a whole lot brighter if you'd update your damn blog melinda. ;)
you said it girl! damn....
I hear ya oh so well but my friends Wednesday is over and it is the beg. of the end.... !!!
hey large, just so you know, when you get married, you know you are not allowed to change your name, right? random thoughts by melissa jean galitz, but i just thought i would clarify with you at an early stage. haha.
IF I ever get married....that thought has already been taken into consideration. I'm good with having 'him' take my name. Whoever that might be. :)
yes. im glad you've taken this into consideration already. hahah
Jessica Large is one of the top two coolest names I have ever heard. The other is Liz Fate. I still don't know which one I'd rank # 1.
I take that back, Jessica Large is #1, you have the coolest name on earth Jess. :D
When I finally knock a chick up and have to get married, I'm going to combine my name with hers to form a new name. It's going to be a total trend-setting move.
Wait a second, that could suck...
Post a Comment
<< Home