I hope you can read this, or you've read it before. I love this marketing strategy for Nike Women. This particular ads sizes me up perfect! I'm even thinking of framing it!
Having banged up knees from sports isn't that bad. You know what is really bad on a woman? Stripper knees! Yeah do you know if you crawl around on a stage long enough as a stripper that your knees get swollen and black and blue and it's just gross. Umm, you are going to ask how I know this right? Well my sister's friend was a wild one and turned into a stripper - yeah not something you like to admit but whatever. Anyway, she showed me her knees...among other things before. Ha-ha.
2 Comments:
good one. i love the art they used for all of these pieces, its really strong.
Having banged up knees from sports isn't that bad. You know what is really bad on a woman? Stripper knees! Yeah do you know if you crawl around on a stage long enough as a stripper that your knees get swollen and black and blue and it's just gross. Umm, you are going to ask how I know this right? Well my sister's friend was a wild one and turned into a stripper - yeah not something you like to admit but whatever. Anyway, she showed me her knees...among other things before. Ha-ha.
Post a Comment
<< Home