Friday, October 14, 2005

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Great movie! shellie and i watched it last night. I laughed, I cried, I sobbed and I found myself grinning so hard at times that my face started to hurt. It's a cute movie. Each story is heart filling it its own way and its so great to see a bond like that between friends. I feel very fortunate to walk away from that movie, proud to know that I have friends just like that if not even better. Made me feel that much more complete. Maybe that is why, when I awoke this morning, I had a little bit of a bounce to my step, a smile on my face and a sense of adventure in what might lay ahead. Or it could be because its friday and I don't have to work tomorrow but I'm going to go with the first one. :) And to top it off, I found out that not only was this movie made from a book but there are also two others that proceeded the first one. Let me just tell you that as soon as I got into work this morning I went right online and ordered all three books! I can't wait to read them. I can't wait to see where the author has taken the lives of these these amazing, individual girls. I should be getting them next week and I'm sure I'll have them all read that night if not the next and I will fill everyone in on how that goes.

Aside from that, have a great friday everyone and an awesome weekend. I'm going to a pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins and go on a hay ride. Can't wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

large you are funny! Have u seen Serendipity? thats like my favorite movie ever- i love it!

October 14, 2005 at 1:25 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

its fuckin hot here. i love it. : ) dude, whats up with your wrist, i wanna know what the doctor said!

October 17, 2005 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home