Thursday, October 06, 2005

I don't know what's wrong!

so i was thinking....i don't know what my problem has been this week but i have no energy or motivation to do anything. i regretfully get up every morning, get ready for work, and spend sometimes a pretty uneventful 9-5 day. I rush out of here barely before the second hand hits the 12 ending my day at 5. As soon as I get home I change into comfy sweats and all i want to do is lay in my bed. I dont want to move. I don't want to go out of my house, I don't want to socialize or talk to anyone on the phone, i don't even want to go to the gym anymore. Basic everyday errands, like stopping off at the grocery store, or the drycleaners, or god forbid the gas station seems like such a huge task for me. I don't know what is going on. Maybe my body is just get resituated after my long and very eventful 2 weeks of vacation. Maybe I'm becoming very very lazy. A few friends even asked if I wanted to come over the other night, maybe grab a pizza, a bottle of wine and watch a movie. And you know what went through my head... "omg no way am i drinking, i feel like shit for work tomorrow, and if i go over there I won't get to bed early....nope i'll just go home at 6 and lay down and probably be asleep by 9pm" Do you see this!!! This can't be normal. Something has to be wrong right. I'm having headaches during the day too and since I"m not going to the gym now my body feels really sluggish, like i need to stretch for a long time or something. Christ. This is miserable. I'm hoping I can pick myself up this weekend and actually do some stuff.

I attempted to do laundry last night. I had a total of 3 loads. You want to know how many I finished. I complete 1, not 2 or all 3 but just 1. The other two are residing in the dryer and the washer. The thought of walking down those stairs one more time had me rolling over and turning my light off and slipping off into a coma tosed sleep. I'M EVEN TAKING VITAMINS NOW! I miss having energy. And as much as I tell myself all day today that after work, this time, I will get my lazy butt to the gym, or go for a run or hell , just take a walk around the block....I know that when 6 o'clock rolls around and I've entered my apartment I will head straight to my bedroom and pass out. This has got to stop!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

I feel the same way! Last week was bad i was soo tired didnt want to do anything. Im tired this week but not as bad. Dont worry actually taking some time off from the gym is good- it re-engergizes you and then you will want to workout harder. Ok so i made that up but i like to tell myself that! ha!

October 6, 2005 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

you know whats wrong darlin', and you're on your way to recovery, no worries!

October 7, 2005 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Maybe you have Mono! I know a few people think I have it, but I'm too busy (or lazy) to go and get checked for it. Ha-ha. I know, not funny, I should go and I will...just not today. :P

Then again, maybe you are just depressed?

October 20, 2005 at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home