stalkers
Ok I have a stalker and its starting to freak me out! I"m not kidding. This past weekend I recieved a text from a number with my same area code saying "Hi" Now since I frequently delete numbers out of my phone for numerous reaasons I figured this is someone I know that I either haven't added their number yet, but gave them mine or maybe I deleted them on a whim and just don't recognize it. So I text back.."Hi". I guess this was my first mistake. What has proceeded this has been very annoying and a bit scary and I am trying to ignore it but I don't know if that is going to work.
This person text me back after I sent "hi" and said "i called your number by accident but heard your voice and think you sound like a cool girl I'd like to get to know you" (at this point I'm just thinking, ok weirdo, go call a 1-800 number and find someone to be friends with, but still harmless right) So I didn't respond and not 5 minutes later my phone rings from and unknown caller. Now most of you probably wouldn't answer bc why answer a call from someone you don't know. With my luck its probably a telemarketer or something. But I can't resist not answering, it could be anyone and I'd hate to miss a call from someone I might not have heard from in a long time just bc my phone doesnt read their number. So I answer it and it's the stalker! This guy has the creepiest low voice and he starts right off with 'hey, i'm the one that is texting you, you sound really good...." I immediately handed the phone to my friend Mel bc she is better with being blunt. She proceeded to state "well if you called this number by accident then why are you calling again, don't you think that is weird. I dont think it's any of your business where I live or what I do so stop calling" and then we hung up. I recieved one more text after that conversation stating that he thought I sounded like a cool girl and wanted to get to know me but he guessed that was a mistake.
So now I'm thinking. Ok, he's weird. This will be a good story. Glad thats over with. No!! Last night as I was sleeping he called 4 different times in about 20 min intervals. Text me once and left me two voice messages about how the sound of my voice lured him, he really wants to get to know me, he's 34, lonely, cute, wants me to take a chance. Telling me I sound so hot and to call him back so we can talk....and it goes on in more detail too! Are you frickin kidding me. Leave me the hell alone. This is weird and rude if you ask me. I haven't responded since that first hi. I"m obviously not answering my phone. Yikes! Can I block someones number from my phone? Anyone know how to do that if its possible. Maybe call my phone company and have them block it. Suggestions, thoughts, any help would be good at this point.

5 Comments:
oh no, i have his number. it was just that first time he called he blocked it and it came across as unknown. now he just calls from his number. freaky. he already text me again this morning and said "HI Jessica" ugh!
what a dirtball! that is so freakin' creepy! be careful jess! eww!
I had a phone stalker my senior year in high school. Totally creepy. I know what your going through. What freaked me out the most was not knowing what he looked like and always wondering if he was watching/following me.
Have your phone company block the number. Also maybe get a little thing of pepper spray to carry in your purse. Better safe than sorry.
amys right- better safe than sorry!
Yes you can block someone from calling you - it's called "call blocking". Your phone company should offer the service if it's your home phone. If it's a cell phone, there are ways to block with that as well. Talk to your phone service provider.
Post a Comment
<< Home