Haaaaaapppppyyyy Frrrrriiiiiidddddaaaaaaaaayy
Wooo hoooo it's friday!!!!!! yeeeeeesssssss!!!! So excited if you can't tell. The work week is over and I've got parties to attend to. Plus my work is having a halloween party equipped with pizza, snacks and soda. God I feel like I'm a kid again in gradeschool! It's totally awesome. And they are giving prizes for funniest costume and scariest. I just dressed up as a doctor. mmmm hmmmm thats right people. I am suf-fis-tic-cated!!! Alright, BRING ON THE PHYSICALS *men only please!!! ;) Happy FRiday everyone, Happy Halloween, Happy Birthday DIAMONDKT, and have a grrrrrrrreat weekend!!
Oh and i got my costume in the mail last night and it is hot, hot , hot hot hot....woo hoo. It fits perfect and the socks rock! Oh.....hehehehe....I went to victorias secrets yesterday to buy some undergarments for the outfit as well. Nothing says strawberry shortcake like some sexy pink lace. ha ha ha! God I love this holiday. Peace out!

7 Comments:
haha glad u got yoru costume! sounds cute! I cant wait to see pics! :-) Have a great frinday and a great weekend too! :-)
who won the contest at work?
did u get any ideas for halloweens to come?
they're going to let us know about the contest at 2:30 but i'm pretty sure i won something since only me and like 4 other people dressed up. :)
no new ideas. i'm in a chocolate coma and can barely keep my eyes open. yawn!
who won who won who won? unless you are going by PST , this should be updated already!
I won second place and I got $20 . First place was $25. Thank you very much, that 20 will be used at the bar tonight since I don't have a cent to my name. Have a great weekend everyone and I can't wait to see pics on monday.
Awww, you happy birthdayed (word?) me and I didn't even see it until today, but THANK YOU! I had a great birthday!
Good thinking with the VS panties to complete the Strawberry Shortcake look - me likey. It's the finishing touches that count when judging costumes. Alright, I'm just talking out of my ass because I know nothing about costume judging, but still your costume sounds sexy!
Post a Comment
<< Home