purrrrrrty.colors.
So I'm driving to work this morning, trying to finagle my way through car after car after car and of course, no one wants to let you in their lane for fear that that extra 10 feet that you'll take in front of them could actually delay them an additional 10 minutes. To top it off, its raining. Not really a hard rain, not really a sprinkle. More like a mucky rain. Where everything looks gloomy and you begin to feel like you've been casted in a black and white movie. Then all of the sudden, again as if in a movie (too bad I don't get paid what the actors do) this rainbow appears in the sky. And this sucker is bright. Talk about lifting your spirits. Most often when I've seen a rainbow its been a pretty basic red and orange with maybe some green. Well not this one, this one was the mother of all rainbows I believe. I could see both ends clear as day and it encompassed red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple!!! I swear. All of those colors. It was the prettiest thing and this simple sight brightened up my morning commute ten fold. I had such a perma-grin I could've done a crest white commercial and aced it in one shot!
Aside from the morning festivities in my head I would just like to update everyone on my halloween costume hunt. I have a costume! Now, I undertand that halloween is just an excuse for most women to dress as a victoria's secret model and it be ok. I realize this. I mean, we all gotta get laid somehow right!? ;) So, at first, I was leaning more towards a costume that would cover majority of my body. I was thinking of maybe going as a gangster. I have the hat and suspenders. What better costume right.....well I kept looking at stuff online for ideas and my fab ass roommate shell stallion happened to stumble upon this cute little number that I was hard pressed to pass up. I'll be honest....the socks are what did it for me. So....without furthur ado....this is what I"m going to be for halloween!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=6571419291
pretty scary huh!? I know I'm gonna be scared to wear it.....scared that my ass might fall out or freeze off before the night is over. But seriously, how sweet are those socks. And the hat of course. :) And who knows, there are two nights so I could always don the gangster gig the first night!

10 Comments:
cute costume! im still debating what im going to be....but let me know if you have any clever ideas. i want to be a spoof off a celebrity/celebrity couple. tom and i should be tom cruise and katie holmes except i dont know how we could do that, you know?! ill probably end up being something gay as always, but whatever...
thats cute, i love the socks too! i decided what i'm gonna be. i got the idea from my friend Stacy. She said to go as a construction worker and put random liquor bottles in the tool belt. i dont have to buy anything new, just borrowed it from adam. ha. free works for me.
ohhh i like that doo doo. that'll be funny! take lots of pics.
lis. i'm writing you an email.
wheres my email homey?
The photo link isn't available anymore, but all I needed to see is that it was labeled as an "Adult Sexy Halloween Costume" and I can already say - SWEET!
So you are going to be Strawberry Shortcake huh? Spray some strawberry scent perfume on yourself to top the look off. ;)
ok repost yoru costume it said seller unavailable so i didn't get to see it! boo hoo! but sounds like u are doing well. so was it shell stations idea for your costume? what is shells gonna be? are u all going like trick or treating?
diamondkt you are amazing!! I hadn't thought of that and I am at this moment going to run out and buy some strawberry spritz. you rock!! mmmmmmmm.....maybe i should drink stoli strawberry all night too. just a thought.
kel. shells wanted to be rainbow bright (sexy costume of course) but they were out of stock. that or goldilocks. she's still looking so if you find anything send it her way.
lis. i forgot the "t" in hotmail. i resent it today. sorry sweets.
Glad you are taking the suggestion. I may not of played with Strawberry Shortcake dolls as a kid, but my sister had one and I vividly remember that she had this strawberry smelling red hair. I'm a sucker for women that smell good and smelling like strawberries might not be "normal perfume", but it still smells kind of good and is perfect for your costume!
I like the strawberry drinks idea you have, good touch. Maybe even throw some strawberry lip-gloss on. Strawberry Shortcake is a young girl so I bet she wore that. I'm going as the frog/prince this year with my little 1 year-old (pushing 2) niece who is the princess. I know I'll be warm in a fuzzy green frog suit, but I bet she is going to be an ice-princess. You will be freezing your ass off in Chicago with that outfit, but who cares, it looks hot to the rest of us. ;)
dmdkt-if that costume isn't adorable I don't know what is. You're gonna melt womens hearts with that one. Wish I had a little one to take around so I'd have the excuse to actually trick or treat. Maybe I'll go and nab a friends niece or nephew since mine live too far away....
There's no doubt my friends and even strangers I'm sure will be laughing their ass off at me wearing a big green fuzzy frog suit with a gold crown. It's ok though, this frog has a tough skin. Besides, the humiliation factor will be worth it because my niece is hyped up to go and I can't wait to see the smile on her face as she experiences her first real trick-or-treat night out.
Post a Comment
<< Home