I remember when it was just the three of us, hanging out, talking, laughing and doing absolutley nothing and this picture reminded me of that time. I miss all of my friends.
definetly way too short! whatever weekend you want to come is fine with me, id love to have you! i would just keep a lookout for the special fare savers online for airfare, they have sweet last minute deals and stuff. ill keep a lookout too! have fun in FL!
3 Comments:
i miss you too. i need my jess time too! thanks for the nice post. ; ) im trying to come home in june, so ill keep you posted.
Just let me know and I'll take the weekend off! :) It was too short of a visit last time.
definetly way too short! whatever weekend you want to come is fine with me, id love to have you! i would just keep a lookout for the special fare savers online for airfare, they have sweet last minute deals and stuff. ill keep a lookout too! have fun in FL!
Post a Comment
<< Home