fruity..fairy..cakes..i see a pattern here..
While searching for free fonts online I came across these fonts and it got me to thinking....
"universal fruitcake"
"year supply of fairy cakes"
Yes these are actually fonts..and so I ask the questions, what is this fetish with cakes? I wonder what a year supply of fairy cakes would be like? How does a universal fruitcake taste? And who in the hell is fruity enough to come up with these names?
This is what I have been pondering this morning as I am for once having a legitimate workday that includes actual work.

3 Comments:
ray likes cake. (hahahaha) your post made me think of the movie alice in wonderland and how they eat these amazing little cakes in that movie that have always intrigued me. i REALLY want to know what those little cakes taste like. more than anything. its like i have this magical craving for them, and all of these feelings just came back to me. wow.
I like cheesecake! and cupcakes! and cake.... :-)
hahahaha. RAY LIKES CAKE should be my font. jk. yeah i wonder what universal cupcakes taste like.....i bet they are yUM. anything cake is good. god i want cake now. thanks. god what am i talking about, i always want dessert.
Post a Comment
<< Home