ChinUp!
"May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; you can't go forward in life until you let go of your
past failures and heartaches. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so at the end, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying."
I didn't write this but I felt it was worthy enough to take note and place on my blog. Maybe a couple of months down the road I will need to hear this and I will have it posted to do just that. Maybe it will help some of you too!

2 Comments:
was that from my mom's email? yeah i liked it too. I really do try to live my life like that...and i think it helps. i meet so many people that just hate life and seriously, its not worth it. Life is as open ended and changing, growing, stimulating as you make it. so there...lets go dancing.
I like that. Sounds familiar like i have read it or heard it somewhere before. anyways, it has real meaning especially if you are going through a tough time in life. its often hard to be optimistic but reading this put a smile on my face:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home