Monday, January 17, 2005

"Busted"

Ever have that feeling when you were a kid where you did something wrong and you got caught by your parents but they didn't necessarily know the whole truth so because of this you had a that constant knowledge eating away at you and you thought that your world was over and you were horrible and you couldn't wait to get to school so you could get as far away from them as possible.....I found myself waking up this morning doing that same thing however I am not a kid anymore and it's work I'm running too instead of school. When am I ever going to grow up and fess up to my characteristically bad behavior.

1 Comments:

Blogger shellie said...

i was up til 2:30 and i could hear you guys in there talking or something. what happened? you didn't tell him did you? (he is a cool guy. the dawes and I think he's really nice and polite.)

January 17, 2005 at 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home