Ok so I got a ride from someone at work and low and behold as I look over I see handcuffs in the shoulder door pocket and I think to myself..."hmmm this has got to be a sex toy!" Now I'm wondering...What do you think?
What?? Was this the American Eagle or the Marshall Fields ? Hahaha. Where did you go? Somewhere for lunch? or did your car start smoking again....Hahahaha!!
What?? Was this the American Eagle or the Marshall Fields ? Hahaha. Where did you go? Somewhere for lunch? or did your car start smoking again....Hahahaha!!
wish somebody'd use handcuffs on me. haha. maybe ray likes cake will do it. our luck though, we'd some how lose the key and have to call the cops and the fire department to saw the bedframe in half. haha. ...or....even worse....my dad would have to saw it in half! haha. wooF.
5 Comments:
What?? Was this the American Eagle or the Marshall Fields ? Hahaha. Where did you go? Somewhere for lunch? or did your car start smoking again....Hahahaha!!
What?? Was this the American Eagle or the Marshall Fields ? Hahaha. Where did you go? Somewhere for lunch? or did your car start smoking again....Hahahaha!!
wish somebody'd use handcuffs on me. haha. maybe ray likes cake will do it. our luck though, we'd some how lose the key and have to call the cops and the fire department to saw the bedframe in half. haha. ...or....even worse....my dad would have to saw it in half! haha. wooF.
um....eww?
...well duh i would have clothes on by then. hahaha. i'm not that hillbilly.
Post a Comment
<< Home