Homesick
30 minutes.
thats how long I cried yesterday as I drove away from my mother.
it's a gut wrenching feeling...when you leave something you love, even though you know you'll see them again soon.
it still hurts.
i miss sitting in her presence and saying nothing and feeling a contentness that at times overwhelms me.
i love my mom.
i miss my mom.
i WILL see my mom.again.

3 Comments:
awe you are cute! I'm sorry you cried for so long, i didn't have anything spontaneous and funny to say when you called so i felt horrible when we got disconnected. i love ya!!
that is very sad dear. but also is a very good thing. your mom is a wonderful person. i think you are a very lucky girl. i know i am lucky to have you both in my life. your mom is essentially my mom. thanks for sharing her. ; )
hey buttface, i updated my blog so comment on it.
Post a Comment
<< Home