Thursday, March 10, 2005

I LOVE WORK!

5 reasons why its more fun (FOR ME) to work a full week at one job instead of half a week at one job and the other half at another job...

1.'Hump Day' Actually makes sense because it's the middle of job A's work week, instead of being the split between job A and job B (Then it would be called 'wall day'.

2. I actually get used to getting up every morning instead of early 3 mornings, then staying up late the last three days (this applies to someone with 1 day job and 1 night job)

3. There is 'jean friday' to look forward to. (You can only wear thongs for so many days)

4. I get to hear more work drama*

5. More days = more pay (this one only applies to hourly employees, sorry to all the grown ups with salary + benefits...one day I'll be there)

*this entails any and every juicy bit of information I can get my hands on. i.e. who is dating who, who is mad at who, and who thinks their boss is a self absorbed prick.


But because I am extra extra special I get to work the full week at job A as well as work the last half of the week at job B. Am I complaining?
Probably but it's more clothes I get to buy so I don't have to wear those same damn pants again. I think I hid them in the back of my closet.
Happy Thursday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

large you are funny! so where are you working? are you still bartending? or just design full time?

March 10, 2005 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

names not included...yeah I am still bartending wed-Sat and working the design day gig mon-wed. Yipee! I'm having fun though I just like to make it seem like my life is complicated. It's all really very simple.

March 10, 2005 at 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home