Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Run FAST or I'll Catch You, No, Seriously...I Will.

I had a dream that I kept getting kidnapped over and over again. I would escape only to be re-captured 5 minutes later in my hurried state of madness. And then...I shaved my head bald....because...well I don't know why in the hell I did it! But in my dream, as soon as it was shaved I was pissed because I remembered that I am trying to grow my hair long and now I was going to have to start all over again.
But then I awoke to a weird, vibrating sound coming from my hand. (No it was not a vibrator.) It was my cell phone! I must have grabbed it in the middle of the night and held on for dear life. Was that my life line out of my dream? Was I trying to call my way out of the horror or did I just think I was that special that I was going to get a call in the early a.m and I so wanted to be prepared? Guess we'll never know. But at least I have my hair back.

4 Comments:

Blogger shellie said...

if i shaved my head i would be one ugly shuh-nade-o-conner. WOOF for no hair. hair makes my head look smaller.

and i'm glad you didn't forget to turn off your vibrator since you leave it right next to your pillow every night....yeah that would be pretty gross, a vibrator vibrating on your head. hHAHAHAHAHAA.

March 8, 2005 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger shellie said...

sorry about your robe dude. i should've gotten up when you woke me up, i was a half hour late this morning cause i didn't wake up til 8am. wooF.

March 9, 2005 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Wardo said...

Interesting. I always dream that my teeth are falling out...painlessly, out of my mouth, and I chew on them, and they are sharp and poke my mouth as they come out. When I wake up, the first thing I do is grab my mouth. "Just a dream," I think, for about the millionth time.

-A

March 9, 2005 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said...

I've had that teeth dream too Argus, weird.

March 9, 2005 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home