Boys Boys and more Boys
I have a new crush, move over Ryan Gosling (I'm just kidding, but kind of step back a sec, don't go anywhere in case I wanna grab your butt)and let in Joshua Jackson. Those of you will recognize him from Dawson's Creek as "Pacey". Well I just saw the movie 'Cursed' and he was looking hot hot hot hot hot. Um....did I mention hot. Yeah well he's another butt I would like to grab.
"He's so hot he makes my teeth sweat" .....*if you can figure out where this quote came from than you have won the cool points for the day. If it takes people awhile then I will give more clues later...but ....come on really, you should know this one if you're an avid fan of the 80's. Movie or Television? That's for you to decide.

5 Comments:
omg pacey was not THAT cute in the movie.........especially when he tried to kill his girlfriend and turned into a warewolf and his face got all deformed. hey fun slumber party last night, my abs hurt this morning...we should laugh like that more often.
SAVED BY THE BELL!!!!!!!!! great quote! Great show too! its still on... u gotta get up early to watch it though. I watch it sometimes while i get ready for work! ha im a dork! but it was soooo good! Zack Attack!
Ok you guys are amazing, goonieheart you offically have won all the cool points for the day because not only did you know the quote but you knew the characters so you win my friend. Ahhh memories. I used to duck out early on the basketball games just so I could go home and watch it in Junior High. Man that was a good show.
Shells, dude don't give the movie away! I never see any cute guys in reality so I get overly excited when I think one is even remotely atractive on screen. Bare with me. I had a great time laughing too. I can't wait until we have the same schedules so I have someone to talk to when I get up in the morning. p.s. I'm drinking the coffee and I think my stomach is confused.
Large... coffee? how about your tea? i drink coffee on occasion... not for the taste obviously. just for the caffeine. :-)
christina ricci was way hotter.
Post a Comment
<< Home