Wednesday, December 13, 2006

CDW Christmas Party


CDW Christmas Party
Originally uploaded by JaLarge.
It's been awhile and I've been busy with lots of stuff but I thought I'd post a recent pic of Sang-woo and I from his company's christmas party this past weekend. I flew into chicago on Friday and Saturday was the party. It was sooo much fun!!

And....I moving back!
I miss him and I miss my life in chicago too much and I don't really have anything going for me down here. I love my family and I love spending time with them but this isn't for me. Now...I have to break that news to them on top of everything else that is going on. Gee can't wait. But just want to let everyone know that I miss them and I'm thinking about them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

wow! you look so gorgeous, as always! im glad you are moving back...because i know it is what you want. :) you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. hang in there girl. and dont move until i get a chance to visit you damnit! :)

December 13, 2006 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

:-) u look awesome! im glad u finally updated! :-)

December 15, 2006 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

I need to go shopping with you you have the BEST clothes!!!
hope you are well!!!
i miss you Jess :)

December 19, 2006 at 3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home