Monday, July 31, 2006

J-win and J-Large


J-win and J-Large
Originally uploaded by JaLarge.
This pic was taken when all of us went out to do our weekly grub club about a week ago. We went to this new restaurant that had opened up called Bourbon. They serve alligator. I didn't have any but I had the cutest spinach pizza. The place was nice though and of course Sang-Woo had his camera (thank god for that) so we all goofed around and took some silly pictures and this is one of Justin and I just being ourselves.

Other than that I had a pretty good weekend. I went to a wedding Saturday night and it was soooo much fun and i consummed wayyy to much alchohol. But that's to be expected right. Our hotel room was awesome. We stayed at the Renesaince (i dont' think thats how you spell it, oh well) and it has only been open for 2 weeks so it was literally just the wedding party that was there. Our room was so nice, the furniture was kick ass and all the rooms had a flat screen, HUGE, tv. So it was a good time and I was very hungover on Sunday. Had to call into work. Whoops. Oh well. I'm getting very sick of bartending and I can't wait to get back into the corporate world.

I miss everyone. Hope I get to see some of you soon. As of tomorrow it will be my last full month spent in chicago before I move. Sniff sniff.

oh.....and I busted out the L bomb this weekend. haha

1 Comments:

Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said...

the L bomb huh...you need to drag that boy to FL with you!

July 31, 2006 at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home