Wednesday, May 24, 2006

dreams

Ok so I totally had to blog about this because I thought it was hilarious. I had a dream last night that the ghecho from the GEICO commercials was my brother. Yes...you read it right. That little tiny, green, adorable ghecho was indeed my brother. Well, at least in my dream he was. And we hung out at a waterpark all day and had the time of our lives. He of course sat on my shoulder the whole time and did a hell of a better swan dive than me in the deep end. I'm weird I know.

But funny dream none-the-less.

Hope everyone is doing well since I'm not online much anymore. I still miss you guys. I haven't had a chance to check everyones' blog yet but i wanted to give a shout out to Lis for her kick ass photos. Tres Bien. They are really good. If I was still in marketing I'd totally use the stock images. Good work.

Have a great memorial day weekend and dont' forget to wish shellie a happy birthday. It's May 31st for a quick reminder!! :)

Miss you guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

dude gecko is spelled G E C K O. gecko. : )

weird dream, thats crazy! glad you two had funa t teh waterpark. im too lazy to correct myt ypos right now im sorry. i love you!

May 25, 2006 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

sweet dream.. i love that little gecko!
I wish my dreams were funny!
Probably coming through chicago aug. 7th ish.. i know i say that often but i'm thinking about driving home and back... will you stil be there or will you be in florida by then?

May 25, 2006 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Be sure to put down the doobie before you go to sleep tonight.

June 12, 2006 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home