Friday, April 07, 2006

He's so cute


He's so cute
Originally uploaded by JaLarge.
I figured ya'll would wanna have a look. I guess I'm a bit smitten.

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

OH MY GOD THATS SOOO FREAKIN' CUUUTE! I LOVE HIM ALREADY! now tell him he needs to change his myspace shit. he needs to add pics of you, AND he has to change the little status thing to say "IN A RELATIONSHIP." ahem. you too. : )

April 7, 2006 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

ahem, this is the pic he has on his myspace page silly. And i don't think he realizes the status thing. I'm not worried. I changed mine!! :) haha. get here so you can meet him please. I know he's gonna love you, he already told me he loves all my friends.

April 7, 2006 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

hehe, well then I'll be his favorite. :) you shouldnt be worried about the status thing on myspace, i was half joking. he looks as if he adores you. im hitting the hay, its wayyyy early sat. am. i love you.

April 8, 2006 at 2:20 AM  
Blogger Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

cute pic large! I'll have to call ya and give you the details but yes, that is him in the pic. Funny, how these things fall into place huh? we are moving in together in two months.. crazy shinanigans! i'm excited, really excited. By the way my summer looks like it is going to be crazy between camping and weddings back home but i'll be ready for some warm weather come november or january! i'm coming to visit you in florida.. i have to get bikini ready! miss ya lots.

April 10, 2006 at 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home