Monday, March 06, 2006

mondays are always miserable. woof

god damn the weekend went fast. they always do. it was actually pretty laid back if you don't count me being completley shit faced on Saturday night and only remembering snippits of the evening. Ahhh, large amount of crown royal straight up will do that to ya I guess.

It is rather funny to be filld in the next morning on some of the stuff I did. Apparently cab drivers in Chicago really do not want anyone getting frisky in the back of their vehicle. News to me. :) Glad I know that now. Ha.

Sunday was spent being very very lazy. I mean, VERY, lazy. Half watched the Academy Awards but I was really struggling to keep my eyes open and to not puke. Little hungover. Oh and Reece Witherspoon is my absolute fav. She rocks. Glad she one. She's adorable.

So it's Monday. That sucks. Big surprise. Gonna apply for some bar jobs tonight. Wish me luck. I love money, I want to make more of it. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said...

are you still drunk? jk. haha. you mean you are glad she won?

March 6, 2006 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

hey sorry i missed your call! :-)

March 7, 2006 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger shellie said...

so glad to be back so we can talk across our desks and you can read me distaste-full horoscopes. haha.

glad you got to experience the back seat of a cab in all of your glory. haha. too bad the cab driver wasn't so keen on your ideas to procreate in his vehicle.

better luck next time.

March 7, 2006 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Use your newly sculpted abs to land the perfect bartending job. A firm tummy will only improve your tips. Ha-ha.

Well...it would improve tips from me, probably other guys too. :P

March 10, 2006 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home