Friday, February 10, 2006

update

Ok so I obviously suck at posting. We should all bow down and give props to Lis bc at least she updates regularly. Hmmm...lemme see. I have two dates in the next week. Don't know how that happened. I accidently planned a date on my birthday bc I forget it was on Tuesday. Pretty funny. How lame is that excuse ...."um, i'm sorry but I have to cancel bc I forgot it was my birthday" Who does that. Well this dumb ass apparently. Nice work large. Job still sucks but that's on my shoulders so I either shit or get off the pot right. I hope thats the expression. I get to see my dad in 6 days and every day that passes makes it closer to that time and I get more excited. I can't wait.

Shells kicks ass and has gotten everyone together so we could go out to dinner on my birthday which is huge considering that all anyone wants to do on Valentines Day is flake out and spend time with their significant other. Which I do understand, it just sucks that my birthday has to fall on the damn Hallmark holiday. But no worries. I get to have sushi (YUM) and watch a movie afterwards so what could be better.

We lost our soccer game on Wednesday but I SCORED. And it was such a sweet shot that I can't really be upset. So excited. Then we won our game on Thursday! yeah. And I haven't punched, pushed or gotten really upset with anyone in a long time. I'm very proud of myself. I'm trying to not take myself so seriously and to not put so much pressure on myself to be perfect and be the best and it's actually paying off. I'm playing so much better. Thanks Lis. I know you'll always understand when it comes to soccer.

I start my personal training sessions in two weeks with Shells. I'm gonna have some rock hard abs baby. At least I hope so. Maybe I'll wear a thong for summer. Ha jk.

Well I think that is about it. I miss some of my friends that live too far away so hopefully I get to see everyone sometime soon. Spring is coming. I know its technically still winter but I can feel the spring reaching out and it makes me smile. I can't wait!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

WOW large- good post! thanks for posting and updating! i agree mad props to Lis she is the queen of updating. Hope your dates go well and you meet prince charming :-) That was great of shells to get everyone together so u can go out and celebrate for your birthday and the birth of Cupid. is that what valentine's day is? What you are starting personal training sessions? with Shellie? where at? Sorry the job isnt going well. are you still drinking your green tea? ha the same tea bag with a million refills on water :-) i miss u hope to see u soon! i need to make a trip to visit u all! :-) Have a great weekend!

February 10, 2006 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

awww, thanks for teh props girls! and happy early birthday largie poo! muah!

February 11, 2006 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said...

kelley said tea bag.

February 12, 2006 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

ahahh tea bag tea bag tea bag! eww just got a vision of bear and mc barbafat gross!

February 13, 2006 at 9:18 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

teeeeaaa bagggg. haha.

February 13, 2006 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Wait, let me get this straight. First of all, I thought you had a boyfriend? Second, your birthday is on V-Day, really? Third, this isn't a question but rather a comment...rock hard abs on a girl - nice!

February 13, 2006 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

dmkt-nope, no boyfriend here. who has the time, between work, the gym, soccer and freelance I can really only squeeze in like 1-2 days a week. Or maybe I just haven't found that person to make time for. Oh well.
Yeah my bday is on vday. Blows but my friends always pull through and make it rock. My brother's bday is on xmas so he got the shittier end of the deal. Good going mom.
Oh and you just wait, as soon as I have those rock hard abs I will be posting a pic bc what's the point of having them if you don't show them off, am I right?

February 14, 2006 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Ahh, yes - do post the rock hard ab photos. I will be looking forward to that! Women who like to workout are always sexy.

And what's up with your Mom...one kid on v-day and the other on x-mas? Wow, what are the chances of that? Ha-ha. Well happy birthday and happy Valentine's Day. Make sure you squeeze in some time to drink, eat and be merry in celebration. :)

February 14, 2006 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home