okay so question... i might be coming to chicago sometime btwn the 19th and the 24th of may. wondered if you'd be around? OR we could all plan to go visit melissa in Dallas..
what do ya think? Let me know. I need to get the tix soon!
hey, give me your email address so we can talk about it. definitley come to chicago. i will be here! I can't really plan another trip out for awhile bc i've been doing a lot of traveling and it's lis's turn to come to chicago for the weekend. :) she'll love that. hahaha. So plan to come here. Shells and I would love to see ya.
2 Comments:
Jess,
okay so question... i might be coming to chicago sometime btwn the 19th and the 24th of may. wondered if you'd be around?
OR
we could all plan to go visit melissa in Dallas..
what do ya think?
Let me know. I need to get the tix soon!
hey, give me your email address so we can talk about it. definitley come to chicago. i will be here! I can't really plan another trip out for awhile bc i've been doing a lot of traveling and it's lis's turn to come to chicago for the weekend. :) she'll love that. hahaha. So plan to come here. Shells and I would love to see ya.
Post a Comment
<< Home