Tuesday, January 17, 2006

yum

I have a weakness.
It's called eclair cake.
Oh my god its my favorite and I got a bug up my ass this weekend and finally made one. I can't stop eating it. It's great. And to prove that, as soon as I got home from the gym last night, instead of cutting a square of it out and placing it on a plate. I took the whole damn pan and sat my ass in front of the tv to watch the end of the golden globes and the bachelor and I ate straight from the pan. Don't worry. I left a piece. But only one. Nice dinner eh? I'm at the point now where I'm just trying to eat it to get rid of it, the fact that it tastes so damn good is an added bonus of course. Geez.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

whats eclair cake? sounds good! thats what i do i just eat out of the pan too on things or the box etc. that way i dotn really knwo how many pieces or rows i actually eat :-) oh and I love the Bachelor toO!!! i like sarah and susan! :-)

January 17, 2006 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 18, 2006 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

chocolate eclair cake is a version of the french dessert 'eclair' it's basically vanilla pudding,whipped cream and graham crackers layered and on top is the chocolate mix (lots of stuff go in this) you refridgerate for a couple of hours which makes the graham crackers a bit moist. It's awesome.

I like Sarah too. The teacher right! She seems the most down to earth. I think the red head is really pretty, I think her name is Tara. Ha ha. I don't think I could ever do that. First, I don't like to share, second, I don't like competing with other women for a guy, I'd rather not even compete to begin with and third, I don't think the women really get a fair chance to get to know the bachelor and vise versa because their are characteristics about individuals that you can't see in that short of time. Oh well. They're in Paris!!

January 18, 2006 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

yeah i agree u dont get a chance to really get to know the person or meet them with such short time and also when there are 25 other women trying to do the same thing y ou are!!!! so yeah i dotn think its good. but id like to have some of that cake and watch it with you! and maybe even travel to paris too! :-)

January 18, 2006 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

oh it sounds so good esp. since i'm stressing out!

thinking about chicago in may? may have already told you that. I'm losing my mind. I'll get the dates to you soon!

January 18, 2006 at 1:08 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

dude. i need the recipe. email me yo. and i thought of you, cos i did go home and make cookies. five dozen of them. well, thats what it was supposed to make. but after i ate 'some' of the dough.i only had 36 cookies to show for it. then i was going to bring some cookies to work. but i only brought ten. cos thats how many were left. yes, i ate 42 cookies BY MYSELF in three days. 24 of those were eaten by me in DOUGH before they even made it to the oven. i ate them for breakfast lunch and dinner just cos i felt like cookies. and they cured my craving and were amazing. *sigh* i love cookies. i think quite possibly that i should post this as my blog today. : ) command c command v baby. : )

January 19, 2006 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

I'm retarded when it comes to cooking. So even those cookie dough tubes you can buy where you just scopoe and bake...well it's too complicated for me.

So I just scope and eat! Yes, raw dough. Everyone loves it. It tastes better than the cooked cookie if you ask me. That is my weakness.

January 19, 2006 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

diamondkt i try commenting on your blog but it won't let me :( so i swear i'm not ignoring you.

January 19, 2006 at 1:43 PM  
Blogger David Stehle said...

Really, for real? I sounded like a Valley Girl there.

It should let you comment. I have that annoying "comment moderation" option turned on to help cut down on spam and junk posts, but it should let you comment. The only thing is that it doesn't show up immediately until I publish it. Sorry.

January 20, 2006 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger shellie said...

i found the evidence of the chocolate eclair cake in the fridge. its true guys, sadly enough.

haha.

everybody needs chocolate, an extremely large portion that is hardly fathomable for one human being, atleast once a year.

ha. love u large.

January 23, 2006 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home