gotta love this
"I was amused when someone said I was ‘too secure.’"
—Gwen, 46, Menlo Park, CA
Dr. Glass: "A man who quakes in his boots at the sign of a woman who’s successful has a lot of mother issues he hasn’t worked out. It’s a sign of emotional impotence that could be physical, too, so she may have just saved herself from a bad sex life."

3 Comments:
Ha-ha. I like it. A guy who is intimidated or put off when it comes to successful women, does say something about him. It says he's a puss and is not confident with himself. So he rather the woman be an insecure mess like he is to make it a "level" playing field.
If you ask me, independent and successful women are great! A confident girl is always a sexy girl in my book.
funny jess.. i think that post would go along with...."your just a little too independent for me, i guess." thats what i got a year or so ago... i uh, think it was prolly the best thing that happened to me..
haha. where did you get that stuff? you're funny.
Post a Comment
<< Home