Monday, December 19, 2005

sucks saying goodbye

I miss my dad.
He's already flying home as we speak and I'm miserably sad because I only had one weekend with him. Of course I might go down in February to see him for my birthday but it is so hard to say goodbye. It really sucks. And now I'm back at work and I feel like crying because I never get enough time with him and I know he won't move to Chicago and I won't move to Florida for at least another 2 years. :( I miss him.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

aww im sorry. i miss my mom too. she lives in NC and im here in cincy. its always good to see her but hard to leave. hope all is going well for u. are you coming home for christmas?

December 20, 2005 at 7:17 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

yup. but not for very long. Friday-monday. i get in late fri night and leave monday afternoon. nothing like spending majority of the holidays at the damn airport. wooF.

December 20, 2005 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

atleast you see both parents. : (

December 20, 2005 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

dude, where is everybody today? hellloooooo...?

December 21, 2005 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

heeelllooooo

December 22, 2005 at 6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home