thief
Someone fucking stole my yogurt. I'm mad, and not just slightly annoyed kind of mad, i'm frickin livid with steam blowing out of my ears mad. This is juvenile. No I didn't put my name on my yogurt. I didn't think I had to, considering that I left elementry school eons ago. What the fuck seriously. Does my yogurt look like your yogurt, is it the same kind, does it have the same color label and did you put it in the exact fuckin spot where I put mine, right in front, right next to my apple, which by the way I also don't have my name on. So go ahead asswipe. Eat my apple while you're at it too. I don't need to eat lunch. Eating lunch is for fat people like you. Jesus!
I want my fucking yogurt back. Karma is a bitch so you'll get yours. I hope someone steals your car.

6 Comments:
I confess. I ate your yogurt.
Did you say apple? Mmmm...
Hi Largie! =D
geez such hostility. at least you lunch didnt almost make you puke. i got vegi sushi from the grocery store put one in my mouth had to spit it out and then started gagging. yeah not fun...then i spilled a sierra mist all over my dest....not my day
confused.....did you spill it on your chest or desk....:)
desk and keyboard. sorry i dont think blogger posts have spell check;-)
i hate when i spill on my dest!
Ahh, yogurt thievery. It's an epidemic. I too once had my yogurt stolen. Not just your average Dannon yogurt. No, this was the good shit - the kind that comes with the little candy topping to mix in your strawberry yogurt to further flavor up it's yummyness. So I feel your pain here.
Your tummy was violated. You had your nutrients stolen from you and payback will be a bitch. I suggest you track down the yogurt snatcher and rub his or her face in cottage cheese...because it's the enemy, the competitor to yogurt. However, we all know there is no substitute for good yogurt, not even inflicting bodily harm on another human being will justify the pain you suffered. Let me close in saying, I'm so sorry for your lost.
Post a Comment
<< Home