let it snow! let it snow!
Just haven't felt like blogging in awhile. That and I really don't have anything exciting, interesting or mind-boggling to talk about. But I figured I'd give it a shot. Kudos to shellie for having a kick ass crit and getting her work out there and good luck tonight for her upcoming show at "CAD meets SAIC". I'll see ya after work.
Um, lemme see,...oh yeah it took me over 2 and 1/2 hours to drive home from work yesterday, usually a 45 min drive, due to the slight blizzard Chi-town recieved. Yum, let me tell you how much fun that wasn't. Due to that drive I missed the O.C. Not very happy. But don't worry....someone taped it for me. Yeah!!
As annoying as the weather was yesterday all I wanted to do was throw on my snow pants and run out and play. I was praying that it was so bad out that I wouldn't have to go to work and it could be a snow day. Awww...didn't happen.
Oh and to top it off, I wore my boots to work today. There like fake uggs. And a few people have already laughed at me and asked me where my sleigh was. Uhh...hey dumbasses....when the snow is up to my knees around my car and house I think I'm pretty intelligent to wear shoes that protect my legs and pants from caking with snow. Some people have no fashion sense I swear!!

3 Comments:
lol, where is your sleigh at?! thats hysterical!
yeah, so how bout that plane at midway? craziness.
i love you... talk to you later
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
We got about 6 inches of snow here, all fell overnight. I'm really itching to get out of work and go snowboarding! That isn't my plans tonight to hit a resort, but maybe it should be. Hmm. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home