UNBELIEVABLE!
Ok I am PISSED OFF!!!! Note the caps if you don't believe me. Lis, you did help me calm down a bit last night and I appreciate that but I still have that taste in mouth, that nasty, vile taste of anger and frustration.
This unrestrained anger that I have stems from an incident that happened last night while playing soccer. And actually, for the first time, it not only was not my fault but it wasn't warranted. And I'll amdit it when it is but I've turned over a new leaf and am trying to be a better sport and an overall better soccer player. However, to say that the other team was dirty is just an understatement. They were fucking filthy. And the ref, jesus, I don't even think I want to get started with him. Apparently we weren't playing indoor, co-ed soccer last night. Apparently we were playing a combination of full contact hockey and football. And hey, I'm all for that. Really, I am. Just send me a fucking memo before hand so I know what color shirt to wear.
Basically one of the assholes from the other team took me out as we were both going for the ball. In doing so he slid on the ground to do this thereby making himself fall which in turn dropped me right on top of him. This is where a call should have been made but it wasn’t and it doesn’t end here. I jump up and turn around to find the ball because come on, lets face it, you get tripped in soccer, there are dirty plays and a good 9 times out of 10 you’re gonna get taken out pretty unfairly but instead of whining about it you have to jump back up, pay no mind to the no-talent ass clown and keep playing. So I did just that. But as soon as I got to my feet and turned around to find the ball the MIDDLE AGED MAN who just took me out not 5 seconds ago, takes both of his hands, plants them on my back and shoves me head first into a wall. Now I’ve got skills, but even super man would have been caught off guard at this move so of course I go tumbling head first and barely miss, inches really, of catching my teeth on the wall. And what happens. Nothing! Absolutley nothing. As I sit here and type I am shaking because I am so infuriated with the complete disregard of league fucking rules. What I am paying to play for. If I wanted to play in the streets I would. If I wanted to play contact sport where no one regulates the game and all is fair I would. However, I choose to play in a league where we have refs that up until now I thought had to take certain classes and have at least a basic understanding of what is legal and what isn’t in the game of soccer. Apparently not.
As soon as it was physically possible for me to pick my body off the ground I jumped up, screamed for a sub and said I will not break my new years resolution and pound the dumbass in the head. My team walked off the field and erupted, yelling at the ref and at the other team who screamed obsenities at us and complaining that “this was bullshit”
So, I’ve contacted the league via email but honestly what can be done. I want redemption. I want that team or that individual suspended for conduct. I realize they won’t do that for a whole season but at least a game. I want that ref to have something go on his record so that if a claim is made against him again he will be taken out of that league. This is ridiculous, unsportsmanlike and it should not go unpunished. But, I pose this question to everyone, what more can I do. Please, if you know anything about the ins and outs of situations similar to this, let me know!
In the meantime I am working on getting a punching bag in my home so that I can work out my anger and frustration through physical exhaustion. Other than that I am at a loss and I hope karma will prevail again and bite not only that individual and that team in the ass but the ref as well.

2 Comments:
I see you are fuming. I noted the CAP LOCK button on. Yes, you are shouting, steamed up and rightfully so. I can offer this advice though to help calm you down.
Now don't think this is a come-on or a perverted remark, but may I suggest stripping down to your underwear. Why you may ask? Well it's simple, you see for me I find working in my underwear as a "calming cloak". Whatever is ailing me that day seems to disappear like a fart in the wind. You may want to try this out and see if you experience the same inner Zen that I do when wearing just underwear.
If you are still confused, check out my post for today - "Underwear Is Fun To Wear". It will help explain this better. :P
jess, im so proud of you for not pounding him in the head. you were the bigger person, yay! (and i know, it doesnt feel good at all). it feels better to punch someone back. hehe. but, its expensive and you pay for it the rest of your life because ppl remember you. i had a guy come up to me last week,and he goes, "hey, i remember you" im thinking, "okay fucker, i dont know where from cos ive never met you before" he says, "yeah, you mauled me about three season ago. i think id remember any girl that could actually take me down" holy shit... THREE SEASON AGO?! get a fucking life buddy1 i wouldnt remember you if i met you yesterday. so anyways, jess, i dont think there is much you can do. anything that would have happened would have gone down right then and there, im not sure much can be done after the fact. but good job not punching him. if you want, you can fly down here and go to boxing class with me thursday nights. THAT will let out some frustrations, whooo!
Post a Comment
<< Home