Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My Birthday Present!


My Birthday Present!
Originally uploaded by JaLarge.
And I thought my 25th birthday couldn't get any better. What with everything Shells did for me I was in heaven. And then I go down to visit my dad for my birthday and I get surprised with a brand new car! I cried for about an hour to be honest. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Enos, Ed.S., NCSP, BCBA said...

awesome jess!!!
thats great!
i want a new car hehe.. my parents don't believe in buying me cars.. :( boohoo..
i'm glad you had a wonderful birthday.

February 22, 2006 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

wow thats awesome!!!! how cool!!! :-) that was so nice of your dad! what a great 25th birthday you had! so what did u do in Florida? did u have fun? :-)

February 23, 2006 at 5:34 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

awww, jess, what a BEAUTIFUL car! im so happy for you!

February 23, 2006 at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home