Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.... :)

"Girls have unique magic tricks, they get wet without water, bleed without injury, and make soft things hard."

5 Comments:

Blogger David Stehle said...

I like that, but you know anything that can bleed for days on end and not die...man should be afraid of, very very afraid of. I guess we know who the stronger sex is.

Women certainly are the more powerful/magical sex too - to get wet without water and the ability to make men stand at attention...bravo.

March 29, 2006 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

HA THATS FUNNY :-)

March 30, 2006 at 5:48 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

dude thats AWESOME! i want to steal it!

March 31, 2006 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

hi.

April 4, 2006 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

update biotch.

April 5, 2006 at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home