updating finally
So I don't know why I hardly post anymore. Because I check mine as well as everyone elses for any updates daily. Maybe its just me being lazy. Not much has been up with me. Just working at my really crummy job, planning to get a bar job, soccer and 'hanging out'
Just recently saw "The hills have eyes" Oh my god!!! Seriously scary as hell. I almost broke the arm off of the poor guy I went with everytime anything remotely scary happened. Which was a lot considering it was TERRIFYING. But, I love scary movies so I had fun!!
Shells parents were in town last weekend and Friday was pretty low key. Just dinner and then we watched a movie when we got back. But then Saturday was definitley more eventful. Maurice was moving a tv with J-Win and when trying to set it down it ripped open his finger. Man it was a bleeder. So I got my trusty first aid kit that i've had since lifeguarding, you'd be surprised how many times that thing has come in handy and patched it up as best I could before we made a mad dash to the hospital. He definitley needed stitches but the first emeregency room we went to was gonna take forever so we hopped back in the car and drove to another one. Basically, he got stitches and shells and i hung out in the waiting room for quite some time just playing on our cell phones. I think we were annoying everyone in there but I don't care.
Then Saturday night I went out with some soccer friends. Got really wasted. Embarrased kurt (bc that's what I do when I'm drunk) almost set some coats on fire (accidently-there were candles on the table but how was i supposed to know that) had some late night grub and had a very unusual and some what frightening experience later that evening. Only a few will know. ;)
Looking forward to this weekend. We're all hoopin it up Friday night after work for a little St. Patty's day festivities and then Saturday and Sunday I am going to play it very low key. Just be a waste of space and watch movies.
We won our soccer game last night, I almost scored too! It was a perfect pass but I whiffed it. Sucked. Oh and someone at work asked if I wanted to be a soccer coach for 9/10 yr old girls. Hmmmm......

4 Comments:
Hey, you were a lifeguard? Me too, but many years ago. Of course I always secretly hoped that someone would nearly drown so I could have something eventful on the job to do.
Don't get me wrong, sitting in the sun and checking out cute girl in bikinis was a nice perk, but after a week or so, I was bored and hoping for Jaws to arrive - something, anything to spice it up.
do it.. coaching is fun.. especially that age.
hiiii darlin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im here im here!!!! i hope you have recovered from your 'incident'. : ) glad you got to see shells parents and that you didnt break that boy's arm. that would have been an ugly trip to the hospital. love you!
i like how you call him "the guy i was at the movie with"...you are silly.
um................yeah so obviously you didn't take saturday night low key.......but i'm glad you had fun!
maybe you should post again, since i'm randomly checking everyone's blogs.
oh and p.s. who gives a shit?
Post a Comment
<< Home