where i got this isn't important, just read
It’s happened. It happened. IT HAPPENS, y’all. People have sex with inappropriate people. People hurt their friends. People make decisions they regret the morning after. People do terrible things. Because in the end, we’re all just people. Flawed, confused, irrational, hopeful, looking-for-happiness-and-hoping-we’ll-find-it people trying to figure out our lives one day at a time.

6 Comments:
cliff notes please!
now if that doesn't spur someone's interest.. i dunno where to go with it but if it happened to you i'm sorry dude.. if it didn't well i'm sorry for whomever and/or whatever your talking about.
not me or to anyone I know. I just found this and thought it is so true. This could relate to a lot of people and I just thought it was worth noting. But I"m all good, no worries.
yep, humans are humans. we all make mistakes. : )
yep.. guess i could say i've been on the other end of that stick and i survived and moved on and got over it and hold nothing against them.. it all happened for a reason! :) so yeh its a good quote..
Aw, darn. I was hoping there was some juicy tale behind this, but I see it was just a little writing piece you came across and wanted to share.
Actually, I'm happy this isn't written from your first-hand experience because regrets suck.
Post a Comment
<< Home