Here's a pic from Shellie and I's visit to Ohio this weekend. We forgot our camera when we went dress shopping with Kelley, but Saturday night one of melinda's friend's had a camera. And from that resulted some pretty amusing pictures. I miss doo doo!!!
7 Comments:
damn that girl 3 from the left is pretty eff-ing hot. what's her name? haha.
we look like sisters or something......the 4 stooges.
robin is cool melinda! we should hang out with her more often. :) ...and joel too.
hahha, maybe youguys should make-out or have a threesome. I hear that's always an option. hehe
cute pic!!! i had fun with you all! come back again soon!!! :-)
aww i miss yall! cute pic! is that joels girlfriend? melinda, tell him hi for me if he remembers me! jess i get your comment...
i get it too! i think i need to learn how to open my eyes!!! i will tell joel whats up for ya lis:-)
adorable pic! i need to come visit you in fl. when you moving down there?
thanks melinda! : )
Post a Comment
<< Home