Monday, April 10, 2006

Tailgating at I-Hop


Tailgating at I-Hop
Originally uploaded by JaLarge.
Yeah, we were definitley tailgating it up Sunday morning for the ritual Sunday-hungover-IHop excursion. It was a nice day out and the wait was a bit long and god forbid we go anywhere else so I just popped the hatch and we parked it. I just happened to have my camping gear in the back so Justin got first class treatment with an actual seat. Apparently J-win and Sang-Woo called each other ahead of time too to cordinate their shirts. Go bucks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

oh gosh thats hilarious!!! how fun! :-) Hope you had a nice weekend! Have a great day!!! :-)

April 11, 2006 at 4:59 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

wow thats funny! i saw the image first on flickr and was like what the....

did sang go to ohio state at all? or does he just like the buckeyes?

April 12, 2006 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Sang-Woo went to purdue (sp?) and I just gave him a red t-shirt to wear that day and Justin (of course) was wearing a buckeye sweatshirt. I just thought it was funny that they matched. He's adorable by the way. ;)

April 13, 2006 at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home