'M' walking on the beach, Carlsbad, CA
My trip this weekend was awesome. I love San Diego. I'm so glad I finally got to see Lis. Jesus it had been way to long and especially seeing M. I haven't seen her since Italy and it's been like 5 years but as soon as I got there it was like no time had past.
This is a picture of M walking on the beach in Carlsbad my last day in CAli. I missed my flight sunday morning (on purpose of course, who the fuck wants to fly out at 6 am) so I got to spend the day with my girls and then after Lis left M and I went and saw a movie and walked down on the beach by her house. Just watching people surf and hang out on the beach. We watched the sun set too. It was so pretty.
Going to try and plan another trip out later this summer. Sang-Woo and I (there you go Kelley) are probably going to go out to L.A. for a couple of days and then head to San Deigo to visit M again. Can't wait!
Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm broke as shit now so I have to work my ass off but it was well worth it.
Oh and I saw the movie "stick it" bc I'm gay and I thought it would be good. It had some funny things about it but overall it was pretty corny. :) They gymnastics part was kinda cool but at some points I felt like i was on acid or something. they had some really trippy scenes where all the girls were wearing bright colored leotards and it was like looking through a kalidescope. Weird.


2 Comments:
THATS A SWEET PIC! thanks for giving me the shout out! i wont mess it up anymore now :-) im glad u had fun in cali! I love it there. its so pretty! its like a different world. I still havent seen stick it! i want to so bad though!!!! :-) miss u largie! glad u had a nice trip- i guess since u blogged ill blog then too. Seems as though we have been slacking lately. ok well peace out yo!
GREAT PIC! I TOTALLY LOVE IT! I WANT THE HIGH RES SO EMAIL IT TO ME I WANT TO PRINT IT OUT. okay, 'nuff caps. i love you and i miss you and im so glad we got to spend some REAL time together, i dont know what i wouldve done if i didnt get to see you! gotta run but kisses to you!
Post a Comment
<< Home