Me and Emily 4th of July weekend
Alright kids, it's been what.....a month since i've updated. I'm a slacker, what can I say. Plus its summer time and as soon as that sun rises I wanna be out the door and not sitting in front of my computer.
Uh....lets see. What have I been up to. I guess, just bartending a couple days a week/weekend because i can't seem to strangle more than 3 shifts out of them at a time so that sucks. I've been going to a lot of weddings thanks to Sang-Woo and I actually have another coming up in 3 weeks. My mom was in town for the 4th of July weekend. I'll upload those pics later. They're pretty funny. hehe. This picture was actually taken this past Sunday night. This is my friend Emily. We met my mom and her friends out at like 10pm that night and I didn't get home till 4:30am. And my mom was still up drinking. Ha!! It was a fun weekend though.
Friday I worked. Saturday I went to the beach with my mom for awhile, came back and watched a movie, napped and then grabbed dinner and watched another movie. Love low key nights. Sunday Emily and I went to the cubs/soxs game and the cubbies won. It was the best game to go to all weekend. Lots of fun and it was muggy and hot hot hot!! Geez.
I've been trying to catch as much soccer as I can since I STILL can't play. yeah, pretty pissed about that. i can't even run. I'm in the process of getting some insurance so I can go to the hospital and get an MRI bc this is bullshit. I hate not being able to work out. I mean, sure, I can sit on the couch and lift weights and maybe do some sit-ups. But honestly, how fun is that. I wanna do yoga, I wanna run, I want sweat my ass off while doing kickboxing. But no....instead.....my only exercise is hobbling after people who try to walk out on there credit card tabs on the weekends. Yikes.
So...probably going to catch pirates of the carribean tonight with the gang. Work on Saturday and then Sunday.....Italy vs France!!!!! I'm pumped. The tavern that we go to is going to be packed so we have to get there at 11 when they open. I can't wait. Hope everyone had a good fourth. And have a good weekend.
Oh and I move in 2 months, literally to the date, 2 months from now. Scary. ;)


4 Comments:
you and emily look like sisters....cute picture.
where you at, dawg? wanna go see DUPREY tonight?
:) bff.
VERY cute picture. you're gorgeous. i miss you! sounds like you guys had a blast on the fourth, im so glad! glad your momma came up to see you! tell her hi for me.
im sorry you still can't play. you definitely need an mri, just keep in mind that the majority of the time, when you need an mri, that means you need surgery. soooo, um, my thoughts are with you my friend. but surgery's not so bad. you get lots of good drugs! mmmmmm.
anyways, ill email you, but im coming home in aug. the weekend of the 18th i believe. jersey's coming with me. love you!
time to post again.
uh........time for me to have a vacation. working everyday with you on night schedule is not fun. i miss you. i am sad. boo.
Large, shells probably told you that we'll (Daniel and I) be coming through chicago august 7th or 8th and wanted to stop by.. I'm guessing it will be the 7th or so in late afternoon.. it is 8 hours from NY and we'll leave NY probably around 6am or so... can't wait to catch up...
Post a Comment
<< Home