Me and Sang-Woo at his friend's wedding reception 6/3/06
Thought I'd post a pic of us from this weekend. We didn't have to go to the wedding, just the reception and all the free booze we wanted. After drinking crown on the rocks with just a splash of diet I was a hit for the night. My dress got a lot of praise which I was really happy about. We ended up crashing in the hotel that the wedding party stayed in so we all hung out there afterwards and drank our butts off.
I wasn't feeling so hot the next morning and i had to play a soccer game in the 100 degree weather. I almost puked. Yuck. Good game though, at least in the second half. After the game Sang-Woo and i went to the beach to play some volleyball and met up with some friends from Howl and Justin swung by. I fell so many times that I feel like I got jumped by a gang or something. My butt muscles hurt. WooF. So I've been crawling around all day, trying to get stuff done, all the while wincing my way through it. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Miss you guys!


2 Comments:
aww what a cute pic! sounds like you had a nice weekend! any monster bruises yet from the falling? how is your job going?
awww, cute pic of you guys! jess your boobs look huge! :) tell sang-woo i said hello!
ps if you are online right now, email me... 847am thursday. muah
Post a Comment
<< Home