someone's a little tipsy
Well, this is what happens when you go to a really fabulous wedding with a really fabulous guy and you get tanked!......you can't keep your friggin eyes open. Nice! What's even worse is as soon as I saw this picture I had to text Sang-Woo and go "I didn't know we got to dance together, I remember wanting to all night but i don't remember actually doing it" Um.....good one large. Way to go. However, there was only a brief amount of time that I unfortunately 'don't remember' so that's looking on the positve side I guess. Good times though.
He's adorable by the way ;)


5 Comments:
haha large u are hilarious! cute dress. you guys make a cute couple. dude it seems like u are going to a wedding everyweekend!!! are you a wedding crasher?
either way its a cute pic. :) ding. you win. and you get a bonus for the most awesome dress ever.
jess, you always have episodes you *dont remember* when you drink! easy killer! anyways, adorable pic, adorable boyfriend, adorable you : ) i cant wait to see you alot this weekend...well, next weekend, and to finally meet sang! finally! although, sang and i have already met... in california... in the parking lot. ; )
time for an update miss short timer chicago. : )
k, so now's like the most important time for you to blog! i know theres a lot of shit going through your head young lady! you are about to move across the country! now pour your heart out to me. : )
Post a Comment
<< Home