Tuesday, September 13, 2005

lets go already

Jesus fucking christ this cruise couldn't come at a sooner time. How about everyone else just walk all over me. Dump another load on my back while you're at it because I don't have enought things going on. FUCK!

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

largey-poo whats the matter?! tell lissa jean! did you get my phone call yesterday? i was singing outkast into the phone obnoxiously loudly..it was "my baby dont mess around because she loves me so and this i know for suuuuuurrrree" cos that song reminds me of you and when you and shells came out to visit me in colorado. i hope soccer went well, call me tonight. muah!

September 14, 2005 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

CCD: 4!!!!!!!

September 14, 2005 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Awe...so jelous that you guys are all going on a cruise together. I don't know when I'll get a chance to see you all together again. Next wedding I supose. Shellie...Liss...Kelley...any takers!

September 14, 2005 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

I miss you guys!!! Large havent seen u in forever! I guess the next wedding will be our reunion! :-)

September 14, 2005 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said...

well someone hurry up and get married so i can see you all again!

September 15, 2005 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

hey we've got homecoming here in a couple of weeks. you'll have to wait awhile for any marriage on my part, i'm still trying to keep my plant alive. keep hitting up lis or amy though! :) hahaha. shells too. :)

just so you girls know, in 10 years when i finally tie the knot, you all are in the wedding!!

September 15, 2005 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home