Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Go Graeme!!!!!!!!

This is a shout out to Graeme Tower because he absolutley fucking rocks!!! Not only is he allowing me to see one of my best friends in the whole wide world for a night in Dallas but he is taking me to VEGAS BABY!! I've never been before so this trip is going to be a blast. Graeme, you and I are going to have a such a kick ass time! I'll race ya to the bar......
cheers.

8 Comments:

Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said...

i'm confused...more details please.

August 30, 2005 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

only if you update your bog!

August 30, 2005 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

ME TOO - IM CONFUSED TOO! OH SHOOT CAPS IS ON OH WELL. I UPDATED MY BLOG SO I WIN PLEASE TELL ME DETAILS! THANKS!

August 30, 2005 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said...

i dont have a 'bog' to update:-P

August 30, 2005 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

YAY! IM THE 'ONE OF THE BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD'! THATS ME THATS ME! THANKS GRAEME TOWER!

August 30, 2005 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

DAWES: oh fuck it. you knew i meant blog, way to change the subject. bet you wish you knew why we were going.......... *insert evil laugh here :)

August 30, 2005 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

hey you spelled graemes last name wrong. just one tower, not multiple. hehe.

September 1, 2005 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

fixed, so sorry, stupid typo!

September 1, 2005 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home