View my complete profile
Anyone else feel like their weekend was one big blur? I guess waking up at 10a.m on Saturday morning to start drinking and not stopping until 7p.m will do that to a person. Damn, is it Friday yet!!
posted by Jess @ 2:04 PM
were u at a caps tourney on saturday!?! ;-)
nope! living it up in chi-town at an ohio state bar with shells, justin and kurt. good times.
Yes, it reminds me of my entire 4 years of college. ;)
whhhaaaaa! I MISS COLLEGE! whhaaaa!
IT'S FRIDAY ! ! !
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
were u at a caps tourney on saturday!?! ;-)
nope! living it up in chi-town at an ohio state bar with shells, justin and kurt. good times.
Yes, it reminds me of my entire 4 years of college. ;)
whhhaaaaa! I MISS COLLEGE! whhaaaa!
IT'S FRIDAY ! ! !
Post a Comment
<< Home