gyno or beer goggles
I think going to the Gyno is like having a one night stand. I mean, seriously, how well do we really know our doctors. And how pleasant is the whole experience. Both are painful....the one night stand-you wake up and think fuck, do I chew my arm off or risk waking mr./ms. who the hell knows what your name is and having a pointless conversation of what their goals, aspirations and life long dreams are. Um...no thank you please. Come on, I was wasted and obviously wearing beer goggles. * the gyno-you're gonna stick that where...jesus fuckin christ that is cold, and no I don't want to talk to you about how my job is going. This is so uncomfortable!
So, like I started off saying, gynos and one night stands are not something we really look forward to and if we could avoid at any costs I'd be the first one to say sign me up!! I guess my point is that I hate the fucking doctors and all that entails when you walk through those stupid white hallways, past all the stupid white coats and stupid medicine. Oh fuck my face is turning red. Breathe. Basically, going to the doctors sucks. Hope everyone else had a better morning! But hey.....it's almost friday! Fuck yeah!
*just an FYI for strangers who might stumble upon this blog. I don't have that many one night stands and my beer goggles don't come into play that often. ;) I swear I really am a good girl.

2 Comments:
Yeah sure, sure. That's what they all say. ;)
Just teasin'.
nice, gyno trip huh?! gotta love 'em! *vomit*
Post a Comment
<< Home