Now I Remember!!!
I am loving this nice weather! This is why I live in chicago, I remember now! Around February I seem to forget and get all grouchy bc well, lets face it, how much fun is it to dig your car out of the snow day after day, or bundle up with so many layers you can barely fit in your car, yet you still feel the biting cold? Not so much fun, but then, march and april roll around and the sun peaks out and it begins to get warm and its like a long forgotten memory resurfacing. Yes! If you notice more of a jaunt in my step or a bigger smile on my face you are not mistaken. I am walking lighter(the snow isn't weighing me down and I don't have to wear heavy boots) and I am grinning my ass off bc I love the feel of sunshine on my face. My moods change with the weather. I'm guilty and I can't help it. So here I am .....looking forward to Summer!
Don't frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile :)

4 Comments:
i'm the same way with regards to my mood and the weather, it's both gift and curse.
rainy days are the worst-s'why i could never live in seattle.
i'm in love with your smile!!
i think i have that disorder where it gets crappy out and i feel crappy. seasonal weather disorder. hahaa. there is a disorder for everything so its probably BS. haha.
Yay for the sun!!!
dude, there really is a seasonal weather disorder. im not joking! larger, did you call me last night? i think you did... hmmm.
Post a Comment
<< Home