Day of New Hair Cut
Ok so I got my hair cut because it was in desperate need of it but jesus let me tell you what an experience that was. So I brought the stylist a picture of exactly what I wanted. And I know what my hair can and can not do so I know it was feasible and the main thing I said was that I was trying to grow my hair out and to not cut any length.
Well she cut my hair way too damn short. I mean like almost 2 inches it seems like so everything I have grown in the last year or so is gone. Great!! And that is frustrating, girls you understand. And then... I asked for BIG sweeping bangs....like in the picture I gave her and she frickin chopped my bangs off so that I now have to clip them back constantly. Oh and this isn't the worst part of it
She got my hair caught in the damn blowdryer!!!! NOt kidding. And then....to make matters worse, she's like "oh well we'll just have to cut that out and make some new layers" Well sure Mrs. Scissor Happy, why not cut some more of my hair off, because I"m sure as hell not growing it anymore"
So the next morning when I got up and washed it and tried to fix it I ended up crying for like 20 minutes because I hated it so bad. Ugh!! If I could've just waited 2 more months I would've been back in Chicago and I couldn't gone to my regular stylist and she wouldn't have fucked up my hair!
So that's my bitch fest for the day!!
Can't wait to see everyone at Kelley's wedding. I'll be the one with the fucked up hair. ;)


2 Comments:
i love your haircut! it looks awesome- seriously its super cute! I can't wait to see you soon! :-)
It does look cute!!! you are so stinkin....CUTE.. i want to be not stressed and look pretty again!
Post a Comment
<< Home