View my complete profile
I'm obsessed with craigslist....i'm not kidding. I refresh every 5 minutes. Someone help me! Jesus this shit is addicting.www.craigslist.comenjoy, you're gonna get sucked in........
posted by Jess @ 2:29 PM
lol
i've never even been to that site...i know what it is, i've just never gone there. does that make me twisted?my new obsession is itunes...i can't stop buying shit. :(
good morning sunshine! i dont use craigslist much. sorry to say. i will have to use it more. : )
did you and shellie fall of the face of the earth?
nope we're here, your email just sucks. hahahahahahaha
Heather and myself are Craigslist addicts as well. Its tough not to be. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
lol
i've never even been to that site...i know what it is, i've just never gone there. does that make me twisted?
my new obsession is itunes...i can't stop buying shit. :(
good morning sunshine! i dont use craigslist much. sorry to say. i will have to use it more. : )
did you and shellie fall of the face of the earth?
nope we're here, your email just sucks. hahahahahahaha
Heather and myself are Craigslist addicts as well. Its tough not to be. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment
<< Home