Monday, July 18, 2005

Double Feature'in it up!

"Wedding Crashers" seriously.........go see it!! I laughed so hard that at times I even missed funnier parts of the movie. I almost peed my pants and at one point I had to continue to hold my side bc I had a cramp from laughing so much and so hard. It's worth it. But some advice: buy your tickets ahead of time bc everyone and their mother wants to see this flick and its like a hoard of cattle at the frickin theatres. I went to two last night just to see it and even ended up seeing the late show bc the first time was sold out. WTF. But none-the-less, having a double feature with my best budd Kurty was priceless!

Not too much sleep last night bc the train stopped running at 12:15 and I didn't get to the stop till 1a.m where I had to sit and have some weirdo guy ask me questions about the tatoo on my foot while explaining to me how much pain he's in bc he just got back from the hospital where they sewed him up and his meds are wearing off. Ugh....yeah....ok...whatever freak! I ran out of there real fast! Stayed at Kurty's, passed out at 1;30 and had to be up at 5:00 to catch the morning train so I had enough time to shower and get ready for work. Yuck. I like sleep, really, I do.

5 Comments:

Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said...

what other movie did you see?

July 18, 2005 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Fantastic Four - it was good! It was funny too which was an added bonus. Lot of good one liners.

July 18, 2005 at 12:30 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

haha i cant wait to see wedding crashers looks funny! i was beginning to worry about u - no blogs lately!

July 18, 2005 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Kel:i normally blog while i'm at work so weekdays sometimes end for me on wednesday and i don't get back into the office till monday so that is why there is a lapse sometimes. But no worries, starting aug 1st, you'll have mon-fri blogs to read. Can't promise anything too exciting but they'll be there.

July 18, 2005 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

oh cool more blogs from large!

July 19, 2005 at 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home