Tuesday, July 05, 2005

and the week has begun....

Hope everyone had a good 4th of July. I had a pretty good time, although there were some set backs. Thursday I got in a car accident where a dump truck, drivin by what i'm only assuming as an illegal alien calling himself Jose, literally drove up and over the back end of my bumper as I was merging onto the highway. Great! Thanks! Really needed that after my long week of working + no sleep. So that nap I was planning on squeezing in didn't really happen bc I was so worked up and upset. But that is still all being figured out. Friday....worked! Saturday I resided at the Beach all day. Love the sun. Had a pretty good group down there. Hung out and then played a couple games of volleyball wherein my arms feel like they went through a cheese grater. Yes! That intense, i'm thinking the ball was too hard or something or I'm just a pussy. Anyhoo, after that I went to work....omg let me tell you how much fun that wasn't! :) Some guy kicked me at work too. I was coming around the corner and for some reason his drunk ass thought he was in the Cabarette or something and he took off on a tanget of high kicks which resulted in my leg practicallly being torn off. Thanks dumbass, have another drink! Sunday, layed pretty low, went to a bbq with Mr. Cutie and caught the tail end of the fireworks. Passed out early. Monday, again another low key day/night. Caught a movie with mr. awesome 'Miller' "am i gonna get pregnant now! bc i cannot get pregnant now! how does this work, am I gonna get webbed feet!" heheh, good flick. Then got some pizza and watched Hitch with Mr. Cutie. Relaxing......ahhhhh.... However, I still find myself prying my eyes open this morning on my drive to work. Whats the deal. I woke up this morning right away, heedless of my alarm as well, and got ready to start the day only to hit a drug induced wall as soon as my ass made contact with the drivers seat in my honda. WTF! But i'm here now, working along side the other 9-5 er's. Awaiting lunch with so much anticipation you'd think it was christmas and I was 5 all over again. Oh to be that young again.....wait a minute.....did I seriously just say that. OK shoot me now bc I referred to 'being young' like i'm some sort of ancient, decaying hag. Man I need another job. :) Happy beginning of the week everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

dude! that sucks! we got into an accident with the illegal alien jose too! how did he make it from chicago to san antonio so fast! wow! yeah this dude hit us from behind. oh well. no damage to tom's championship suburban..excuse me, yukon. : ) damage to the other guy's tho. atleast we are all safe and sound and injury free! i love you send me pics and fed ex them to me cos i cant wait to see them! muah!

July 5, 2005 at 8:12 AM  
Blogger 1308 Rose Bower Ave said...

i got in an accident july 4th weekend 2 yrs ago, does that count. glad to hear u guys are okay!

July 5, 2005 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home