Weekend Recap for nothing better.....
I haven't posted in awhile bc I really haven't had anything interesting to say but I always get ticked when no one else updates so for the sake of updating here I am and here's how my weekend went. Friday, out with justin and shells to happy hour where I was later told by Justin that his work friends thought I was latino (I swear I get something new everytime) Saturday I beached it with shells and some friends where we proceeded to watch a dog (picture the dog from van wilder and you're right on the mark)hump a soccer ball and ram its butt into every beach goer it could possibly find occupying a towel while the owners just sat and laughed. Then I had to go to my hateful job and allow people to blow heaps of smoke in my face while drunkenly ordered 15 jager bombs. ( I secretly hoped they puked :) ) After a very brief 4 hours of exhausted sleep I awoke late and had to haul ass to my soccer game in which we dominated 6-0. That's what I'm talking about. I played like crap but we can't all be winners so I accept my failure. Then I beached it again following the game bc I am a sun whore. Unfortunatley there were no van wilder, soccer humping, butt pushing dogs to entertain me. However, I did have the pleasure of watching these two nerdy ass guys hit on these two ( I would lean towards butterface) kinda cute girls. I had to listen to a lot of giggling and line playing but needless to say.....I was entertained. After the beach I brought my burnt ass out to the burbs to have a BBQ with Lis, Shells, Justin, Tom and Lis's family. Great food and good memories. All in all it was a good weekend and I'm beat but I have this weekend to look forward to because.......FINALLY......we're going to TEXAS!!! And I hear everything is bigger in TEXAS. Can't wait to find out!

3 Comments:
sounds like an entertaining weekend, sure beats mine. oh well, at least i got caught up on my sleep!
large you are funny! sounds like u had a good weekend! :-)
i'm glad you had fun-sorry about the drunk dial by the way...i made it all the way to "r" before anyone actually answered/talked to me. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home